If you haven’t seen the details about the 2016 Calisthenics Games, check out this earlier post.
You can register at our Mindbody Site (under enrollments). Have a question? Contact us!
Here are the Official Rules:
1. The Calisthenics Games will consist of two (2) sixty second rounds. These rounds will be
known as “The Preliminaries” and “The Finals.”
2. Each competitor will pick one (1) of the following three categories to compete in.
◦ Straight Bar
◦ Hand Balance.
3. The top ten (10) competitors will advance to the The Finals round per Preliminary round
4. Finalist competitors may change their category of competition for the final round if they desire
to do so.
5. The top three competitors will be awarded prize money. In the event of a tie in the final round,
the tied competitors will go head to head in a tie breaker round.
• Competitor 1 = 28pts
• Competitor 2 = 24pts
• Competitor 3 = 24pts
*Competitors 2 & 3 will compete for second and third place.
6. Tie breaker round will consist of one (1) sixty second round that will be judged the same way as
previous rounds. Competitors may change their category of competition if they choose to do so.
7. In the event of a tie in the tie breaker round, the tied competitors will be named co-winners and
prize monies will be split equally.
1. Official Judges: Terry Barga, Mike Marchese, and Jessica Boehm.
2. You will be judged on three criteria: Strength, Fluidity, and Form
3. Each of the three official judges will rate your routine on a 1-10 scale in each of the three
criteria. Max score possible is 30.
1. First prize: $250.00
2. Second Prize: $100
3. Third Prize: $50